Member of Steel Construction New Zealand
Access to reliable knowledge and support
for the structural steel industry.
Site Safe New Zealand
Number one Health and Safety resource for the Construction Industry in NZ.
Member of Sustainable Steel Council
A group of industry leaders committed to the circular economy and New Zealand's low-emissions future
Cambridge Steel Fabricators and Engineers are committed to:
- Providing all employees with the equipment and training to enable them to complete their jobs to high standard.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for the health and safety of our employees and other persons in the work place.
- Integrating sustainability consideration into all of our business decisions. We are proud to promote our vision of a clean and green workplace. The management, protection and use of sustainable resources within our environment is critical for our success.
- The use of a recycled steel product is part of the fabric of the company. We return unused product to the community to benefit other business ventures so they in turn can make their products.
- Creating an environment of opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, age, martial/family status, disability, religious or political beliefs and sexual identity. A place to thrive and enjoy no matter where you come from.